Click on for more info.
Unit electronics can be designed to meet Class 1 Div 2 and Zone 2 ATEX specifications, allowing for operation in potentially hazardous areas.
Single or multi skid designs, depending on weight limitations, that are DNV 2.7-1 or ABS certified
• One (1) Diesel Engine
• Radiator with fan blade, fan guard and shroud
• Electronic shutdown and gas detection system
• Butterfly shutdown valve
• Exhaust cooler
• Display unit, over-speed sensor, high water temperature switch, low oil
pressure switch, high exhaust temperature switch, gas sensing head x 2,
gas bottle , pressure regulator switch, air valve control solenoid x 1, and
emergency stop switch x 1
Two (2) hydraulically driven Gardner Denver centrifugal pumps will be installed on the unit. One (1) 5 x 6 for recirculation and one (1) 5 x 6 to boost the down hole pump(s).
The fluid handling system includes two (2) 50 barrel tanks (100 barrel total capacity) with 6” outlets. The tanks will feature a cylindrical open top with conical bottom made of Carbon or Stainless Steel. The tanks are designed to eliminate side wall pop-out which can affect fluid displacement.
• Hydraulic driven mixing paddle
• Enumerated level markers
• Manual dump valves
• Load and suction valves will be manually operated butterfly valves with Buna
• Tank discharge connections will be located on the bottom to allow for proper
discharging of fluids.
• All piping will be constructed out of Schedule 40 pipe utilizing vitriolic
connections for ease of maintenance.
The deck engine will power the hydraulic system with a hydraulic gearbox.
This system will have on the operator control panel, controllers for the
following hydraulic motors:
• Motor for the recirculation/boost centrifugal pump
• Motor for the water/load centrifugal pump
• Motor for mixing paddles
CONTROL AND MONITORING
Unit can be controlled locally or remotely in the control room. Touch Screen Color Monitors will allow the operator the ability to operate the unit in manual or automatic mode. The local console will be supplied with all necessary controls for all phases of well servicing operations..