Click on for more info.
Consisting of a trailer, engine, hydraulic system, open hydration tank, suction and discharge manifolds, chemical tanks, two (2) gel pumps, three (3) liquid chemical additive pumps, one (1) transfer pump, and all necessary valves and controls for normal operation. This unit can be controlled in manual or automatic mode from the operator control console. All hydraulic and operation parameters to be transmitted to data van (see page 13).
Standard 5th Wheel to Kingpin connection, air ride suspension, ICC DOT approved lighting featuring LED lighting package, brakes-DOT, approved anti-lock brake system, tires: 14ply, 11R 24.5, with aluminum wheels, six (6) hydraulic leveling jacks – two (2) front, two (2) mid, and two (2) rear, rear tow connection, reflectors, and mud flaps.
POWER UNIT (CAT, Detroit, or Cummins)
Radiator with anti-static fan blade, static, and fan guard, electric starter, alternator, air compressor, dry type air cleaner, spark arresting muffler, and electronic control system with safety shutdown for low oil pressure, high water temperature, and low coolant level.
The hydraulic system on the unit is a direct drive system via gear box off the deck engine located on the operator control console will be the following controllers for the following motors/cylinders – one (1) Suction Centrifugal Pump, one (1) Discharge Centrifugal Pump, two (2) Gel Pumps, three (3) liquid chemical pumps, two (2) chemical tank agitators, and six (6) cylinders.
Located at ground level near the operator platform will be a hydraulic valve manifold with a nameplate/labeled equipped with standard hydraulic control valves for the following:
- Driver side front hydraulic jack
- Passenger side front hydraulic jack
- Driver side mid hydraulic jack
- Passenger side mid hydraulic jack
- Driver side rear hydraulic jack
- Passenger side rear hydraulic jack
One (1) carbon steel hydration tank will be installed on the trailer. The tank will be within view of the operator console and equipped with baffles inside the hydration tank. Tank is designed and constructed to eliminate side wall pop out. Located next to the work platform and mounted on the external of the hydration tank will be ladder to allow the operator access into the hydration tank. A man lift will be installed on the unit -manually operated. Automatic tub leveling system, and two (2) Endress + Hauser over flow switches and probes will be installed inside the hydration tank.
SUCTION AND DISCHARGE MANIFOLDS
The unit will have manifolds on both sides of the unit and plumbed together so either manifold can be used as a suction or discharge manifold. The suction manifold will have thirteen (13) hose connections and the discharge manifold will have twelve (12) hose connections. Each connection will have a 4” air operated butterfly valve followed by a 4” figure 206 female (thread or wing half) union connection. The piping of the unit is designed to all so that the operator can use either centrifugal pump as the suction or discharge depending on how the unit is rigged up. Flow meter will be installed on the tank fill line with a remote digital read out.
SUCTION/DISCHARGE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
The unit is equipped with the two (2) hydraulically driven centrifugal pumps.
Two (2) 550 gallon capacity chemical tanks 304 stainless steel construction with the following features – one (1) hydraulically powered agitator per tank consisting of one (1) upper and one (1) lower drive unit, 42” X 48” base with an approximate overall height of 71”, four (4) legs providing 5 ½“ clearance, and UN31A tested and labeled. Tanks will be plumbed to operate independently or simultaneously and will have a 2” load line. Three (3) 110 gallon capacity chemical tanks 302 stainless steel construction with the following features- 42” x 48” base with an approximate overall height of 20”, four (4) legs providing 5 ½” clearance, and UN31A tested and labeled.
GEL AND LIQUID CHEMICAL PUMPS
The unit will have three(3) liquid additive pumps, and two (2) gel pumps can be controlled in manual or automatic mode and will each have coriolis flow meters with rate and totalizers, each pump will have a three way ball valve to allow the operator to discharge or re-circulating back into the chemical tank.
Viscometer for use in the Measurement of Fracturing fluid. Viscometer will be plumbed to dump into the hydration tank using air valves controlled at the operator console.
CONTROL AND MONITORING SYSTEM
Installed on an elevated walkway will be a UL Rated Stainless Steel operator control console. This console will be supplied with all necessary controls for the full and complete operation of this unit during all possible phases of well servicing operations. The control console will feature a Stainless Steel panel with permanent labeling.
- The FIP Smart Op-Acq System Hydration Automation & Control capabilities:
- It will have the ability to monitor liquid gel pumps, liquid additive pumps, tub leveling, inlet flow volume, blender suction and discharge flow rate. This system is also designed to automatically or manually adjust and maintain preset set points of liquid gel concentration, liquid additive concentration, tub fill/leveling, suction and discharge centrifugal control
- Simulated Rate feature is used for training purposes and also allows the operator to test liquid gel and liquid additive pump concentration rates prior to pumping down-hole
- Touch Screen Color Monitors will allow the operator to have the ability to operate the unit in manual or automatic mode.
- Displays real time operating parameters.
- Liquid gel and additive pumps can be slaved to the hydration flow source, blender clean rate, or simulated rate.
- Job parameters are transmitted to the data van for data acquisition and trending purposes.
- Job design has the ability to store up to 50 jobs with up to 100 stages.