Click on for more info.
The offshore double cement pump is a high pressure pumping unit mounted on an offshore two (2) piece skid design. The unit is comprised of a high-pressure pumping system, all required controls, instrumentation, and a hydraulic system to drive fluid handling equipment.
Two (2) Diesel CAT, Detroit, or Cummins Engines, rated for 630 BHP, radiator with anti static fan blade, anti static fan belts, and fan guard, electric starter, alternator, air compressor, dry type air cleaner, spark arresting muffler, and electronic control system with safety shutdown for low pressure, high water temperature, and low coolant level.
Two (2) CAT or Allison automatic transmissions, wet housing, 1810 output flanges, programmed for power shifting, with reverse blocked out, electric shift, and higher gears will be blocked to prevent the pump from over speeding.
Deck engines and transmissions power the hydraulic system with a direct mounted gear box. This system will have flow controls/speed increasers for the following hydraulic motors – motor for the loading centrifugal pump, motor for the pressurizing centrifugal pump.
HIGH PRESSURE PUMPING SYSTEM
Two (2) compact 600HP triplex pumps. Includes gauge connection, discharge flanges, suction manifold with clean out ports, and plunger size of choice.
PLUNGER PACKING LUBRICATION SYSTEM
Grease pump lube system will be installed for packing lubrication that includes a quick refill kit. The lubrication system will be programmed to provide grease to all three (3) plungers when the pump is stroking and automatically shut off when the pump is not stroking.
CEMENT MIXING SYSTEM
- This system is equipped with all components necessary to complete a Manual or Automatic Cement Mixing System. The system is designed for use with pneumatically delivered dry cement.
Details of the cement mixing system are as follows:
- Mix water is supplied to the mixing chamber from a hydraulically driven mix water centrifugal pumps
- The cement mixing system uses a hydraulically controlled valve educator system with an inlet where by cement is blown into the unit to produce highly consistent cement slurries.
- The cement slurry exits the Cement Mixing Chamber directly into mixing tank
- Other components installed for the cement mixing system will be the following:
- Manually operated valves will be installed on the mixing head recirculation lines
- One (1) Non-Radioactive Micro Motion F Series 3” Densitometer,
- One (1) 3” Turbine style flow meter will be installed to measure mix water.
- One (1) 3” Y Strainer
FIP SMART OPERATING/ACQUISITION SYSTEMS
Monitoring Capabilities include:
- Discharge pressure
- Left side
- Right Side
- Left side
- Right side
- Total down-hole
- Automatically or manually adjust and maintain preset density points
Large Touch Screen Color Monitor:
- Manual or automatic mode for cement mixing
- High quality screen for reading in sunlight
- Language Button allows the operator to choose from selected languages
- Entire system will instantly change to the preferred language
- Live Trending
- Record Jobs
- Up to 10 jobs with up to 10 stages
- Data can be retrieved and viewed:
- Locally on the on board computer
- With a USB memory stick
- Remotely via wired or wireless signal
Four (4) hydraulically driven centrifugals will be installed on the unit. Two (2) centrifugal pumps for loading tanks and one (1) for pressurizing the down-hole pumps.
Slanted style sweeping bottom to provide full suction to the pumps. The fluid handling system includes two tanks carbon steel 20 barrel total capacity, 10 barrel each tank. Mounted above the displacement tanks will be a four (4) compartment chemical tank, 1-50 gallon capacity, 1-35 gallon capacity, 1-20 gallon capacity, and 1-10 gallon capacity. Each compartment will have an inlet, and outlet with option to dump into left or right side of displacement tanks with air operated valves and switches mounted on a separate control panel near the displacement tanks.
- Offshore Chemical Tote Skid equipped as follows:
- Designed to store four (4) Stainless Steel Chemical Totes and four (4) air powered Wilden liquid additive pumps.
- Four (4) Wilden air operated pumps will be mounted below the chemical tanks and plumbed to allow suction from the chemical tank and discharge to the four (4) compartment chemical tanks mounted over the displacement tanks.
One (1) ASME 70 cubic feet surge tank will be mounted on the unit to allow dry product discharge to the cement mixing head. This surge tank will be removable.