Click on for more info.
Standard 5th Wheel to Kingpin connection
2” Kingpin with 3/8” plate
Air ride suspension
ICC DOT approved lighting featuring LED lighting package
Brakes – DOT approved anti-lock brake system
Tires – 11R x 24.5 – Customer to specify at time of order
Two (2) Oil Bath Axles
Rear bumper with enclosed lights
Rear tow connection
Bare frame is prime coated before installation of components
Document holder bubble
Rear Mud Flaps
CAT, John Deere, Cummins or Perkins Diesel Engine
Radiator with fan blade, fan guard and shroud
Dry type air cleaner
Spark arresting muffler
Electronic control system with monitor for engine temperature, oil pressure, tachometer, with safety shutdown for low oil pressure, high water temperature, and low coolant level.
Flywheel adaptation for hydraulic gear box
Dual batteries and battery boxes – 12 volt
The deck engine will power the hydraulic system with a hydraulic gearbox.
This system will have on the operator control panel flow controls / RPM speed increasers for the following hydraulic motors:
- Motor for the recirculation centrifugal pump
- Motor for the boost centrifugal pump
- Motor for mixing paddle
- Motor for the air compressor
Unit will be equipped with a hydraulic driven air compressor for bulk delivery. This Gardner Denver APOGAA air compressor will be located at the front of the unit on the gooseneck of the trailer alongside the power system.Piston type Air Compressor with unloader valve rated for maximum working pressure of 30 psi with adequate CFM for product delivery.
330 CUBIC FEET PNEUMATIC BULK TANK
One (1) Vessel will be manufactured and ASME certified.
The Bulk Tank will have the ability to discharge into the mixing head or to an auxiliary source.
MAWP is 30 psig at 200°F.
Vessels are equipped with:
- 20” West Coast man way
- Four 2” air inlets under fluffing pad system
- One 5” discharge connection
- One each 4” fill and one 4” vent connections
- All connections end with vitriolic nipples
- Over pressure protection to be provided on incoming air manifold
- Air feed line to the pneumatic tank will be a safety pressure relief valve will be installed to prevent any over pressure to occur.
The fluid handling system includes one (1) 50 barrel tank with 6” outlet. The tank will feature a cylindrical closed top with conical bottom made of Carbon Steel.
This tank is designed to eliminate side wall pop-out which can affect fluid displacement.
- Other features:
- 20” West Coast man way
- Hydraulic driven mixing paddle
- Enumerated level marker
- Manual dump valves
- Load and suction valves will be manually operated butterfly valves with Buna seats.
- Tank discharge connections will be located on the bottom to allow for proper discharging of fluids.
- All piping will be constructed out of Schedule 40 pipe utilizing vitriolic connections for ease of maintenance.
- 3” F Series Non Nuclear Micro Motion Densitometer.
Two (2) hydraulically driven Gardner Denver centrifugal pumps will be installed on the unit. One (1) 5 x 6 for recirculation and one (1) 5 x 6 to boost the down hole pump (s).
CONTROL & MONITORING
Installed on an elevated walkway will be a UL Rated Stainless Steel operator control console. The control platform decking will be fabricated out of fiber glass grating with a Stainless Steel access ladder. This console will be supplied with all necessary controls for the full and complete operation of this unit during all possible phases of well servicing operations.
UNITIZATION AND COMPLETION
The above unit shall be fully assembled, unitized and completed to the customer’s specifications.
Installation of work lights
All oils, coolants and other operating fluids
One (1) Tool Box or Fittings Box
One (1) 100 gallon fuel tank.