Click on for more info.
A high pressure pumping unit mounted on a truck chassis or trailer. The unit is comprised of a high-pressure pumping system, all required controls, instrumentation, and a hydraulic system to drive fluid handling equipment.
The auxiliary engine will power the onboard hydraulics, the fluid handling system includes (2) 750 gallon DOT Acid Tanks. Three (3) centrifugals will be installed on the unit for mix water and load of acid tanks, recirculation of cement mixing tub, and for pressurizing the down-hole pump.
The auxiliary engine will power the hydraulic system. This system will have flow controls/speed increasers for the following hydraulic motors- motor for the loading centrifugal pump, motor for the recirculation centrifugal pump, motor for the boost centrifugal pump, motor for mixing paddles-CCM, inlet cement valve, and the unit is equipped with one hydraulic driven hydraulic cooler.
HIGH PRESSURE PUMPING SYSTEM
One (1) OPI style compact 600 hp triplex pump – Includes gauge connection, discharge flanges, suction manifold with clean out ports, and plunger size of choice.
POWER END LUBRICATION SYSTEM
The triplex pump power end will be lubricated with a force feed filtered back flow system driven from the road transmission.
PLUNGER PACKING LUBRICATION SYSTEM
An air over oil plunger lubrication system will be installed with flow controls and fittings for each triplex pump. Triplex pump will have an air powered plunger lubrication pump. Grease packing lubrication system also available.
CEMENT MIXING SYSTEM
- This system is equipped with all components necessary to complete a Manual or Automatic Cement Mixing System. The system is designed for use with pneumatically delivered dry cement.
Details of the cement mixing system are as follows:
- Mix water is supplied to the mixing chamber from a hydraulically driven mix water centrifugal pumps
- The cement mixing system uses a hydraulically controlled valve educator system with an inlet where by cement is blown into the unit to produce highly consistent cement slurries.
- The cement slurry exits the Cement Mixing Chamber directly into mixing tank
- Other components installed for the cement mixing system will be the following:
- Manually operated valves will be installed on the mixing head recirculation lines
- One (1) Non-Radioactive Micro Motion F Series 3” Densitometer,
- One (1) 3” Turbine style flow meter will be installed to measure mix water.
- One (1) 3” Y Strainer
Three (3) hydraulically driven centrifugals will be installed on the unit. One (1) centrifugal pump for loading tanks or providing mix water, one (1) centrifugal pump for recirculation, and one (1) centrifugal for pressurizing the down-hole pump.
LOW PRESSURE SUCTION MANIFOLDING
The manifold system will allow the water/load pump to load the acid tanks or provide mix water to the mixing head. The boost pump will have the ability to take external suction from both sides of the unit, suction from the acid tanks, or suction from the cement mixing tub and boost the triplex pump. The recirculation pump will continuously re-circulate until the desired density is achieved. Triplex pump has the ability to take gravity suction from the acid tanks.
TWIN D.O.T. TANKS
Twin 500 or 750 Gallon Acid Tanks D.O.T-412 approved, Tnemec 120 internal lining, man-way hatch on each tank with spill protection, and 4” bottom suction connection.
A complete release manifold will be installed on this unit for releasing pumped fluids from the well borne back to the acid tanks.
UNITIZATION AND COMPLETION
The above unit shall be fully unitized and completed to the customer’s specifications, installation of LED work lights, fire extinguisher, and complete comprehensive test and test report.