Click on for more info.
A high pressure pumping unit mounted on a trailer. The unit is comprised of a high-pressure pumping system, all required controls, instrumentation, and a hydraulic system to drive fluid handling equipment. Up to ten (10) liquid chemical pumps are installed on the unit.
Two (2) Diesel CAT, Detroit, or Cummins Engines, rated for 630 BHP, radiator with anti static fan blade, anti static belts, and fan guard. Hydraulic starter, alternator, air compressor, dry type air cleaner, and electronic control system with safety shutdown for low pressure, high water temperature, and low coolant level.
Two (2) CAT or Allison automatic transmissions, 1810 output flanges, programmed for power shifting with reverse blocked out, electric shift, and higher gears will be blocked to prevent the pump from over speeding.
Individual power units will power the primary and secondary hydraulic systems, each via Durst pump drive gear box.
This system will have flow controls/speed increasers for the following
hydraulic motors – motor for the mix water loading centrifugal pump, motor for the recirculation centrifugal pump, motor for the pressurizing centrifugal pump, motor for mixing paddles, inlet cement valve,, mix water inlet valve, and liquid additive pumps.
GREASE PLUNGER PACKING LUBRICATION SYSTEM
An air over oil plunger lubrication system will be installed with flow controls and fittings for each triplex pump. This system will have two reservoirs per triplex pump. The first reservoir will hold the packing lube oil and the second reservoir is to recover the excess oil lube with a ball valve for ease of drainage. Necessary relief and check valves to prevent over pressuring and flow reversals in the lube oil circuit will be installed.
CEMENT MIXING SYSTEM
- This system is equipped with all components necessary to complete a Manual or Automatic Cement Mixing System. The system is designed for use with pneumatically delivered dry cement.
Details of the cement mixing system are as follows:
- Mix water is supplied to the mixing chamber from a hydraulically driven mix water centrifugal pumps
- The cement mixing system uses a hydraulically controlled valve educator system with an inlet where by cement is blown into the unit to produce highly consistent cement slurries.
- The cement slurry exits the Cement Mixing Chamber directly into mixing tank
- Other components installed for the cement mixing system will be the following:
- Manually operated valves will be installed on the mixing head recirculation lines
- One (1) Non-Radioactive Micro Motion F Series 3” Densitometer,
- One (1) 3” Turbine style flow meter will be installed to measure mix water.
- One (1) 3” Y Strainer
FIP SMART OPERATING/ACQUISITION SYSTEMS
- Monitoring Capabilities include: Left side discharge pressure, right side
discharge pressure, auxiliary pressure, left side flow, right side flow, total
down-hole flow, density, and auxiliary density.
- Two (2) 15” Touch Screen Color Monitors will allow the operator to have the
ability to operate the unit in manual or automatic mode for cement mixing.
- Job data is stored on the on-board IPC and retrieved via USB memory
stick. It can be viewed in Excel text or graph format and saved on an
- Ability to store up to 10 stages per job.
Four (4) hydraulically driven centrifugals will be installed on the unit. One (1) boost pump, one (1) pump for recirculation, and two (2) mix water / load pumps.
LIQUID CHEMICAL ADDITIVE PUMPS
- The unit will have up to ten (10) liquid additive pumps.
- Each pump can be controlled in manual or automatic mode and each will
have coriolis flow meters with digital read outs.
- The discharge will have hammer union connectors followed by 2-way
valve for chemical injection to either driver-side or passenger-side mix
water pump. Injection quills will be installed on inlet centrifugal pump
suction manifold followed by a safety ball valve.
- Auxiliary discharge valve installed to recirculate back to tote/tank.
A complete release manifold will be installed on this unit for rolling fluids in the fluid holding tanks using the triplex pumps or for releasing pumped fluids from the wellbore back to the fluid holding tanks
- Slanted style sweeping bottom to provide full suction to the pumps. The fluid
handling system includes two tanks carbon steel 20 barrel total capacity, 10
barrel each tank. These tanks are designed to eliminate side wall pop-out
which can affect fluid displacement.
- Other features:
- Enumerated lever markers
- Dump valves
- Tanks overflow piping
- Auxiliary mud/load